P3.91-7.8 Transparent LED Screen Video Mesh Display High Brightness for Glass Windows
Transparent LED Screen
|Pixel Pitch(mm):||2.5x7.8 / 3.9x7.8 / 10.4x10.4|
|Brightness(nits):||Up to 6000|
|Installation evironment||Indoor ONLY, Not waterproof|
- Light weight & Ultra thin.
- Customized size.
- Indoor installation for outdoor viewing.
- Embedded-In SMD technology, to increase the stability and anti-dead lamp.
- Energy saving & Fast cooling.
Glass LED Display Parameters
|Pixel Configuration||SMD 1921||SMD 1921||SMD 2020|
|Pixel Density||50,688 pixls/m²||32,768 pixls/m²||10,000 pixls/m²|
|Module Dimension||500 x 125 mm||500 x 250 mm|
|Panel Dimention||1000 x 500 mm|
|Resolution of Module||200 x 16||128 x 16||48 x 12|
|Gray Scale||16 bits(281 trillion colors)|
|Conntrast Ratio||2,000 : 1|
|Average ower Consumption||240 W/sqm||180 W/sqm||218 W/sqm|
|Max ower Consumption||700 W/sqm||560 W/sqm||650 W/sqm|
|Refresh Rate||> 1920 Hz|
|Brightness||Up to 6,000 nits|
|Expected Lifetime||100,000 Hrs|
Optional Installation Ways
- Available to attach onto glass wall directly.
- Truss hanging and ground support both available.
- Steel frame is canceled during the installation.
Curtain Video Wall Cases
About Bako Vision
- Over 10 Years Experience on LED Display Screen Manufacturing in China.
- 3 Years High Quality Warranty Provided.
- Global Quality Standard with CE, EMC, ROHS, ETL, UL, FCC, ISO9001 Certificated.
- Overseas Customer in 120+ Countries in The World.
- Full Capable to Provide the Tailor Work of OEM, ODM.
Q1. What is the brightness ?
A1: The intensity of light emitted by the LED display unit per unit area is CD/square meter, which is simply the light intensity emitted by a square meter display.
Q2. What is the brightness ?
A2: The number of levels of manual or auto-adjustment of the brightness of the entire screen between the lowest and highest brightness.
Q3. What is grayscale ?
A3: Technical processing levels between the darkest and the brightest at the same brightness level.
Q4. What is the maximum brightness ?
A4: Under certain ambient illumination, the primary colors of the LED display are at the maximum brightness and maximum gray level.
Q5. What is moiré?
A5: When shooting a full-color LED display at work, some irregular water ripples appear on the LED display screen. These water ripples are called 'moiré' in physics.